[LMB] Link o' the night: Which book are you?

M Hämäläinen mhamalainenenator at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 12:29:46 BST 2007

You're The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams

Considered by many to be one of the funniest people around, you are
quite an entertainer. You've also traveled to the far reaches of what you
deem possible,
often confused and unsure of yourself. Life continues to jostle you around
like a marble,
but it's shown you so much of the world that you don't care. Wacky
adventures continue to
lie ahead. Your favorite number is 42.

Well, I've been a GM for years so I guess some would call me an entertainer.
Not so sure about the funny part.
Mervi