[LMB] Link o' the night: Which book are you?

Matija Grabnar matija at serverflow.si
Thu Aug 23 12:43:15 BST 2007

You're <i>Jurassic Park!
by Michael Crichton
You combine all the elements of a mad scientist, a brash philosopher,
a humble researcher, and a money-hungry attracter of tourists. With all
these features, you could build something monumental or get chased
around by your own demons.

Probably both, in fact. A movie based on your life would make millions,
and spawn at least two sequels that wouldn't be very good. Be very
careful around islands.

Much better than my first try, which got me "Love in the times of
Cholera"....