[LMB] Link o' the night: Which book are you?

Betsy Lightfoot jasinikc at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 13:55:28 BST 2007

I switched from evens to odds, (or was it the other way around) got a
different set of questions, and ended up with:
You're *The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe*!
by C.S. Lewis
*You were just looking for some decent clothes when everything changed quite
dramatically. For the better or for the worse, it is still hard to tell. Now
it seems like winter will never end and you feel cursed. Soon there will be
an epic struggle between two forces in your life and you are very concerned
about a betrayal that could turn the balance. If this makes it sound like
you're re-enacting Christian theological events, that may or may not be
coincidence. When in doubt, put your trust in zoo animals.*

At least this one's a book I've both read and liked. :-)