[LMB] Link o' the night: Which book are you?

Trialia Xua trialia at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 17:10:04 BST 2007

> Message: 5
> Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 00:51:43 -0500
> From: Lois McMaster Bujold <lbujold at myinfmail.com>
> Subject: [LMB] Link o' the night: Which book are you?
> To: "lois- >> Bujold chat list" <lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk>,
>         "LordV at yahoogroups.com" <LordV at yahoogroups.com>
>
> * "Which Book are You?" quiz: *
>
> *It's at http://bluepyramid.org/ia/bquiz.htm
> *
>
> Ta, L.
>

> **

Apparently, I'm "The Guns of August"! Intriguing... and alarmingly accurate.
*g*

"Though you're interested in war, what you really want to know is what
causes war. You're out to expose imperialism, militarism, and nationalism
for what they really are. Nevertheless, you're always living in the past and
have a hard time dealing with what's going on today. You're also far more
focused on Europe than anywhere else in the world. A fitting motto for you
might be "Guns do kill, but so can diplomats."

Trialia
---
http://www.unfaithful-mirror.net