[LMB] AKICOTL: Bujold Fandom

Marna Nightingale marna at marna.ca
Sun Aug 26 22:23:50 BST 2007

Thank you all for the splendid answers.

But wait! I have MORE annoying questions (BTW, I can take this OT: or
offlist anytime, but so far it all seems to be falling into the category
"information of possible use to other listees"):

1) Can anyone (everyone?) provide me with contact info for list owners
and/or moderators (if the owner is not an active member) for these groups?

2) Can anybody tell me about non-English language internet groups?

3) Can anybody tell me about non-internet Bujold fan groups?

4) Anyone want to post/send me anecdotes about how Bujold fandom has
expanded or altered their personal social circle?

Much gratitude,

Marna.