[LMB] OT: ISO Calibrated Book Recommendations

Meg Justus mmegaera at nwlink.com
Mon Aug 27 19:15:11 BST 2007

Elizabeth:
> Could you enlighten a non-Lackey reader?  What is the concept?

Probably not here, given some of the opinions of Lackey on this list, and it
really is better if you don't know about it going in, but I will recommend
the first book in the series, The Fairy Godmother.

> Thank you - I will take that as a recommendation of Jennifer Greene. I
> like all those other
> authors, though my favourite romance writer is Susan Elizabeth Phillips.

I'd like her better if she wasn't so into the professional athlete heroes
<g>.  But, yes, she's a very good writer.  I also like Pamela Morsi (her
earlier stuff, not her contemporaries).

Megaera