[LMB] Dragon*Con?

Marty L. Adkins adkinslawfirm at mindspring.com
Tue Aug 28 20:20:35 BST 2007

Dawn Benton enthuses:

>I already have my preliminary copy of the program guide printed out, indexed
>and highlighted.

I'll just mention that the pocket program she's referring to is 128
pages long, but Dawn's all organized like that.  [Unfortunately, it's
also in Adobe, so I can't copy & paste individual items I'm
interested in.  It's also unsearchable, which is major pain in the
tuchis.  I wish it were in a different format, like all the online
WorldCon programs have been.  For example, it would've also been nice
if they had listed the room location on the same page as the track
programming.  DragonCon is many fun and wonderful things, but easy
and convenient are none of them.]

Fortunately, I'm the filkferengi, the finder of funky facts & fun,
good music, & affordable food.  Lately, DragonCon has added so many
literary tracks, it's hard to get to the good authors & good music,
all in the same con.   Life is rough, ain't it?  ;)

Jerrie, "once more unto the program book"