[LMB] OT: what book am I

Elizabeth Holden azurite at rogers.com
Wed Aug 29 19:59:23 BST 2007

--- Sherry German <sjgerman at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> To Kill a Mockingbird-- appropriate for an attorney.

First time I tried, I got "Watership Down", which made me scream.  Not that I didn't like that
book - I did.  Just that I don't see anything remotely bunnylike about myself.  Second time round,
I got "To Kill a Mockingbird", and was happy to accept that as a true reflection of my notion of
selfhood - casting myself as either Scout or Atticus.

I'm not such a fool as to try it a third time.  Goodness knows what I might get.

namaste,
Elizabeth
(happily answering to the name of Scout, or maybe Atticus, or maybe Boo Radley)