[LMB] OT: ISO Calibrated Book Recommendations

Elizabeth Holden azurite at rogers.com
Thu Aug 30 13:53:00 BST 2007

--- Meg Justus <mmegaera at nwlink.com> wrote:

> Roger Ebert and a fellow named Chuck Schwartz who posts his reviews on
> www.crankycritic.com.

Thank you!  I can't tell with a quick browse how much I would or would not agree with their
reviews; my first impression is that they are rather too forgiving of awful movies, but then, I
wouldn't expect other people to share my cinema-snobbery.  After all, if they made movies of the
things I want to see, we'd have a magnificent series of Vorkosigan movies.

namaste,
Elizabeth