[LMB] AKICOTL: Bujold Fandom

Elizabeth Holden azurite at rogers.com
Thu Aug 30 14:10:58 BST 2007

--- Marna Nightingale <marna at marna.ca> wrote:

> 1) Can anyone (everyone?) provide me with contact info for list owners
> and/or moderators (if the owner is not an active member) for these groups?

I don't know if it's been covered, but I am one of the moderators of Mostly_Bujold.

> 2) Can anybody tell me about non-English language internet groups?

I'm not sure what you're asking - about whethere there are such groups? I've seen Russian Bujold
forums.  Can't tell you much more because I can't read 'em.

> 3) Can anybody tell me about non-internet Bujold fan groups?

I've come across such... but not for a long time.

> 4) Anyone want to post/send me anecdotes about how Bujold fandom has
> expanded or altered their personal social circle?

Well, for one thing, I met you through Bujold fandom - or was it Hornblower fandom?  And the rest
is history. Of course, it seems inevitable that we should meet, considering the tastes we have in
common and the circles we move in, and it's only surprising we didn't meet sooner.

namaste,
Elizabeth