[LMB] AKICOTL: Bujold Fandom

Marna Nightingale marna at marna.ca
Thu Aug 30 16:50:51 BST 2007

Elizabeth Holden wrote:

> I don't know if it's been covered, but I am one of the moderators of
> Mostly_Bujold.

YAY! I shall be speaking to you about it.

>> 2) Can anybody tell me about non-English language internet groups?
>
> I've seen Russian Bujold forums.  Can't tell you much more because I
> can't read 'em.

*nods* Ditto. I'm know there are Russian-speakers onlist, am hoping one
of them can give me a bit of info. General demographic stuff.

> Well, for one thing, I met you through Bujold fandom - or was it
> Hornblower fandom?

Good question. I think it was via HH that I realised you live in the
same city as I do... but the list was definitely the impetus to actually
organise something.

> Of course, it seems
> inevitable that we should meet, considering the tastes we have in
> common and the circles we move in, and it's only surprising we didn't
> meet sooner.

True, that! So, are we on for Dr Who tonight, then? :)

Marna.