[LMB] AKICOTL: Bujold Fandom

Elizabeth Holden azurite at rogers.com
Thu Aug 30 17:24:11 BST 2007

I said:

> > I don't know if it's been covered, but I am one of the moderators of
> > Mostly_Bujold.
>
> YAY! I shall be speaking to you about it.

Okay.

> > Well, for one thing, I met you through Bujold fandom - or was it
> > Hornblower fandom?
>
> Good question. I think it was via HH that I realised you live in the
> same city as I do... but the list was definitely the impetus to actually
> organise something.

Most of my long-term friends that I have met on the Internet come from Dunnett fandom, but Bujold
fandom is fast catching up.  I am falling (or have fallen) out of touch with most of the HH fans
who were friends, which is a pity, but what can you do?  So many fandoms, so little time.

namaste,
Elizabeth