[LMB] A book Kay might enjoy

PAT MATHEWS mathews55 at msn.com
Fri Aug 31 01:58:08 BST 2007

For Kay Carrasco's reading pleasure while sick in bed:

Does anyone have a copy of "How Much for Just the Planet" they are willing
to let out of their hands? I think it's long out of print and I let mine out
of my hands a long time ago. For those not familiar with it, John Ford ran
Marc Okrand's Klingon Dictionary through a Marx Brothers (? Laurel & Hardy?)
film and published it as a Classic Trek novel with beaucoup slapstick.

http://idiotgrrl.livejournal.com/