[LMB] A book Kay might enjoy

Mark A. Mandel thnidu at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 31 02:30:54 BST 2007

It is 157.932% wonderful.

As a point of pedantry, though, I don't think he was using canonical (Okrand) Klingon, but somebody else's "Klingonaase". But I might be confusing it with another book

tlhIngan veQbeq marqem la'Hom -- Heghbej ghIHmoHwI'pu'!
    Subcommander Markemm, Klingon Sanitation Corps
              Death to Litterbugs!
         http://mark.cracksandshards.com/Klingon/