[LMB] The Birthday Tixie

Dawn Benton zaryushka at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 31 02:53:19 BST 2007

Ahem.

The Assistant assistant Birthday Tixie for the month of September apologizes
for this intrusion into the still ongoing month of August.  However, she is
leaving very early in the morning for DragonCon and will be without computer
access until the DC experience has ended.  Hence our very first two
birthdays for the month of September are being summarily fired off:

Ladies first (how sexist but chivalrous of me)

Suey or Queenortart
Suey has discreetly not provided a year, so I don't know which birthday she
is celebrating.  Suey, I do know you are a gamer with an interest in tiaras.
So here I am wishing you a very happy, tiara filled Birthday over in London,
filled with food, friends, books and whatever other sundies delight your
heart.

Now our second birthday baby

Again, Gordon Jackson has not shared a DOB with your friendly Birthday
Tixie.  Gordon, we haven't heard from you too much recently on the List.  I
hope you are still enjoying our company.  If I remember correctly, you
reside in New Zealand.  So here is wishing you a birthday filled with the
usual suspects, food, friends, books, and whatever else it takes to rock
your world.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

Assistant assistant Birthday Tixie

Dawn
Apologizing for the lack of Tixie Dust but who unfortunately only possesses
two lazy little kitties who will not help to swirl Tixie Dust around unlike
the sterling faithful companions of the ADBT.  My kitties have told me it
would cut too deeply into their necessary nap time.