[LMB] Re: OT: Very small child book recommendations

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 1 15:40:44 GMT 2007

Jean Lamb recommends:

>_Where's My Cow?_. Oops. Not printed in this universe, yet. That I know of.
>Personally, I'd like to see Sam Vimes' version in print as well. Including
>Old Foul Ron.

OHHHH yes it is.  The publisher pretty much insisted upon it as a tie-in with THUD! so Pterry did it up with the most charming illustrations by Melvyn Grant.  You can totally tell which are the female dwarves, oogling over the babee.

http://www.amazon.com/Wheres-Cow-Discworld-Terry-Pratchett/dp/0060872675/sr=1-1/qid=1170344268/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/002-1573440-1856849?ie=UTF8&s=books

And my congratulations for all the listee babees everywhere.  We're building the Lois reader base the old fashioned way!

Susan Fox / Ma Foxti
selene at earthlink.net