[LMB] OT: Anmar would have a cow

Kalina Varbanova kikibug13 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 14:00:20 GMT 2007

On 2/6/07, anmar mirza <anmar.mirza at gmail.com> wrote:
> On a different note, I just came home after a weekend at the National
> Cave Rescue Commission Board meeting and found my house has
> burned to the ground.  A total loss :(  Over 10000 books
> and my kitty gone.  Since I have no insurance it's start over bootstrapping
> time.  At least my partners are ok and I still have the shop.

OOw. I'm very sorry to hear that! I do hope the kitty does turn up...
(unfortunately, it's highly unlikely that the books should do the
same, or I'd wish that to you too); I am glad that you and your
partners are all right.

Kalina
--
Each day comes bearing its own gifts. Untie the ribbons. (Ruth Ann Schabacker)