[LMB] Lurker Checking In

Debra Cebulski debsabriel at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 6 22:23:30 GMT 2007

Hello all!

I thought I'd take a little time and check in.  Deb here, and it's been a really hectic year so far (and hectic last year too!)  I finally got my BA from Boston College back in May '06.  My partner Jim and I have been well, but as many of you are aware, my brother is in bad health.  This is one battle he is definitely going to lose - it's just a matter of time.  In addition to all his diabetes-related health issues, they now think that there is something wrong with his pituitary gland - he had an MRI last week.  I thank God that I'm in Boston and am not having to deal with this on a daily basis - I pity my poor mother.

I'm still temping for a living and am looking for permanent work, so if you know someone who needs an administrative assistant in the Boston area, let me know! :)

I've been reading up a storm, but haven't had the spare cash to buy TSK:B.  I'm definitely buying it in hardcover the second my income tax refund arrives.

I'll try to keep in touch.  For anyone who wishes to contact me outside of email, call Jerrie Adkins or Ginnilee - both of them have my number.

Hope all is well for you and yours!

All the best,

Deb Cebulski