[LMB] OT: Anmar would have a cow

Marilyn Traber mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 6 23:54:27 GMT 2007

Oooo that is horrible. I cant help you with any books, but I have a
wonderful cat I am trying to place in a good home. We just plain have
too many cats and it is causing problems...although I can check around
for spare books, i probably have duplicates of stuff I have in ebook or
audio book. Genres you like/authors other than Herself you particularly
like?