[LMB] *Cold*

PAT MATHEWS mathews55 at msn.com
Wed Feb 7 00:04:32 GMT 2007

After two months spent in freezing temperatures, with 3-quilt 2-cat nights,
we are running almost 60 degrees F in the daytime. Wool blazer weather.
Amazing!

If you don't like the weather in Albuquerque, wait a minute?

http://idiotgrrl.livejournal.com/

"Atreides set forth his cunning, foolproof plan ... attack at once, full
force -- " The Iliad, "The Armies Gather."