[LMB] *Cold*

Ian W. Riddell iwriddell at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 13:47:39 GMT 2007

Madison here . . .

During the days it's been hovering in the single digits, on either
side of 0F, for the last few days. The wind makes it much colder.
Monday got into the negative teens in "actual" temperature. We're
nowhere near as cold as the twin cities, but colder than St. Louis.

The nights are considerable colder - down in the negative teens.

The snow yesterday was lovely, though!

widdy
(who, after 10 years in the U.S., still has trouble thinking in Farenheit!!!)