[LMB] OT: nappy hair (was Very small child book recommendations)

onyxhawke at onyxhawke.com onyxhawke at onyxhawke.com
Thu Feb 8 13:25:01 GMT 2007

North Shore area, just south of the NH border.

I think its not as common a term anymore because of changes in hair styles.

The world always makes the assumption that the exposure of an error is identical with the discovery of truth--that the error and truth are simply opposite. They are nothing of the sort. What the world turns to, when it is cured of one error, is usually simply another error, and maybe one worse than the first one. H. L. Mencken