[LMB] Pictures to back up the idea of Jack Black as Miles

James Burbidge james.burbidge at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 19:21:25 GMT 2007

On 08/02/07, Jill Tallman <lettuce_in_fl at yahoo.com> wrote:
> it went out as html text.... as is this
>
> the evil mutant space alien invaders from yahoo mail must have gotten it.
>
> Jill
>
> ps- please note there is a hard return between every line of text... not my fault, nor do I care, particularly

The list uses a straight ASCII protocol, not HTML. The behaviour of
HTML/text MIME types is not predictable (nor, necessarily, are mailers
which send a plain text MIME type with an attached HTML message, which
may not get the ASCII formatting right). Wherever possible, you should
send e-mail to the list as plain text (for that matter, 7-bit plain
text, since the conventions for high-bit text (e.g. accented
characters) are not standard among the list recipients).

James