[LMB] My thoughts on The Sharing Knife : Beguilement - addendum

Jude Mustard jude_mustard at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 22:05:23 GMT 2007

Just to clarify a point -- in my post I hinted at a
certain theory about a knife, which may or may not
turn out to be right when Legacy is finally released,
but I don't want to be spoilered before I read that,
so if you happen to be one of those lucky folks who've
got their hands on an ARC of Legacy and know how it
turns out, please don't tell me whether my theory's
right or wrong ;) I don't want to know until I read
Legacy myself. My invitation to speculate is to those
who haven't read it and don't know how it turns out.
Thanks!
-- Jude :)

*****
"Some prices are just too high, no matter how much you may want the prize. The one thing you can't trade for your heart's desire is your heart."
--Lois McMaster Bujold, "Memory", 1996