[LMB] The Sharing Knife : Beguilement

Scott Raun sraun at fireopal.org
Fri Feb 9 02:41:33 GMT 2007

On Thu, Feb 08, 2007 at 07:16:41PM -0700, WILLIAM A WENRICH wrote:
> CatMtn at aol.com<mailto:CatMtn at aol.com> wrote:
>
> > How soon can we leave off the spoilers?  The book has been out for a
> > while now.
>
> IIRC the time was three months from the hardback release. By my
> count that would have been the middle of January. Consensus?

http://www.dendarii.com/bujold_lst.html

 4. How long are spoiler warnings necessary?

Any discussion should have spoiler warnings for two months after the
date of first publication. (Discussion of sample chapters and other
fragments should always be spoilered.) Decision of the exact date of
publication is the prerogative of the list owner.

--
Scott Raun
sraun at fireopal.org