[LMB] Pictures to back up the idea of Jack Black as Miles

onyxhawke at onyxhawke.com onyxhawke at onyxhawke.com
Fri Feb 9 17:42:53 GMT 2007

Actually a lot of email programs default to sending in html. Others send in both plain text and html.

Most of us have more important thing to worry about than what our email sends in, like work, family or most important of all; Lois's writing.
The world always makes the assumption that the exposure of an error is identical with the discovery of truth--that the error and truth are simply opposite. They are nothing of the sort. What the world turns to, when it is cured of one error, is usually simply another error, and maybe one worse than the first one. H. L. Mencken