[LMB] Formating and fuming

onyxhawke at onyxhawke.com onyxhawke at onyxhawke.com
Sat Feb 10 01:58:25 GMT 2007

Can we please, please, please give it a rest. This topic has gone beyond being beaten to death and we're now beating the glue bottles.

The world always makes the assumption that the exposure of an error is identical with the discovery of truth--that the error and truth are simply opposite. They are nothing of the sort. What the world turns to, when it is cured of one error, is usually simply another error, and maybe one worse than the first one. H. L. Mencken