[LMB] Listbiz: 'king of the internet'

Jill Tallman lettuce_in_fl at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 11 11:54:07 GMT 2007

one last comment before we dig into the pizza (I also brought gluten-free crust).

you are correct: I certainly didn't intend the mail to look ugly, and the message could have been phrased differently; I was hurt. My first instinct is to hurt back; fortunately I rewrote the e-mail several times before replying. My next, to quit the list, even though I find it stimulating. I work from home, so most of my (non-DH) human interaction is through my lists, and I have gained several very good friends from them. I have found several people on this list to be thoughtful, caring, and a good source for new books, movies and tv shows and alternate fiction.

However, I am tougher than that, and I will continue to de-lurk and post on occasion. I hope the mails are coming through cleaner now (somebody please tell me! they always look fine to me).

Thank you for your support.

Jill