[LMB] Listbiz: 'king of the internet'

onyxhawke at onyxhawke.com onyxhawke at onyxhawke.com
Sun Feb 11 14:20:39 GMT 2007

I don't kniq where you get the interesting idea that yahoo is for casual net users. Its hot better spam blocking than most providers. It started life a almovy certainly still makes most of its money as a web portal.  I'm not using my yahoo address for this list for the sole reason that I read it from my blackberry. But the yahoo account is still the one I use most and that more people who contact me frequently have and use than all my other addresses combined.

The world always makes the assumption that the exposure of an error is identical with the discovery of truth--that the error and truth are simply opposite. They are nothing of the sort. What the world turns to, when it is cured of one error, is usually simply another error, and maybe one worse than the first one. H. L. Mencken