[LMB] Reality Check/Survey Question (was Re: HTML and e-mail)

Scott Raun sraun at fireopal.org
Sun Feb 11 14:26:32 GMT 2007

On Sat, Feb 10, 2007 at 12:01:21PM +0000, John Campbell Rees wrote:
> b) you paid for your internet connection at a penny/minute for time
> connected.

I sawy the pizza call - but I'd like to do a sanity check here.  Tthe
last time I knew, we still had participants (in Europe, IIRC) that
were paying for connectivity by the minute.  That was some years ago -
2-4, maybe 6?  If that is no longer the case, then _some_ of the basic
assumptions that we used when we generated certain list policies may
need to be reassessed(sp?).

Is this still the case?  Is anyone still reading the list who has to
pay for their connectivity on a per-minute basis?

--
Scott Raun
sraun at fireopal.org