[LMB] Re: Martya and Enrique

anmar mirza anmar.mirza at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 20:51:36 GMT 2007

On 2/12/07, Katherine Collett <kcollett at hamilton.edu> wrote:

> There's definitely something about geeky guys, for me, too.   At a
> production of South Pacific in Stratford, Ontario, last summer, my
> eye completely bypassed the muscular, half-naked men cavorting about
> the stage and was immediately drawn to the stereotypical
> "Professor."  Afterwards, my daughter said she had the same reaction.

Both my partners tell me they went for me because of my brains and
my body, so that can't be too bad :)

Since the house burned down last week, L said to me "I
don't know anyone else who would already have a new place
to live well on the way to being built."

Of course, I pick *my* partners on their competence and their
intelligence :)