[LMB] OT: Midwest Weather

Jim Parish jparish at siue.edu
Tue Feb 13 22:27:18 GMT 2007

Countryboy wrote:
> Countryboy here to let everyone we are fine.  The streets are terrible but
> we are all safely home and warm.  The rain followed by freezing rain
> followed by sleet followed by snow is making things very interesting.

A state and a half west, it's pretty nasty. The temperature's been
dropping all day; the sequence of precipitation has been the same here
as there. Evening classes have been cancelled. Things are otherwise
comfortable here, though. (:crosses fingers: No-one's expecting power
outages like the one last December.)

Jim Parish