[LMB] talking about conventions

B. Ross Ashley redlion at sff.net
Wed Feb 14 02:11:42 GMT 2007

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 15:51:26 -0500 (EST), Elizabeth Holden
<azurite at rogers.com> wrote:

 > It looks as if I'll be able to go to Ad Astra, the
 > SF con in Toronto on the first weekend in March.

 > Will anyone else from here be there?

 > namaste,
 > Elizabeth

I'll be there, hanging with the Juliegroupies, as usual; one of my best
online buddies will be here from Paris ... Jihane is an incredible young
writer, the more so for writing in her third language. ::bounce::

--
B. Ross Ashley
http://brashley46.livejournal.com