[LMB] OT: a question for Liaden fans

Becca Price becca_price at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 19 03:21:30 GMT 2007

--- Laura Gallagher <celticdragonfly at gmail.com> wrote:

> Why, yes, there is.  Or there will be shortly.  Well, both,
> sorta.
>
> I send you here:
> http://www.korval.com/fledgling/

thanks, and rats. as I understand it, Fledgling is the story
Theo arrives at the place where she is at the end of I Dare. I
was hoping that there was a direct sequel in progress.

I'm busilly (and happily) working my way through the prequels,
and have just ordered a copy of the Companion. What fun!

-Becca

"Effective communication requires constant effort, but ineffective
communication requires constant apologies." - Adam Pacio, in an email; used with permission