[LMB] Correct identification of James

Kalina Varbanova kikibug13 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 11:11:35 GMT 2007

On 2/19/07, Martin Gill <martinsgill at gmail.com> wrote:
> What lectures? What does he lecture on?
>
> Given I'm in the UK it might be easier for me to get to them... so if
> they're interesting.. I might be tempted.

Oh... here is a link to his original e-mail :
http://lists.herald.co.uk/pipermail/lois-bujold/2007-January/025751.html

I am thinking of going to the one in Sofia (come on, one set of events
that actually includes Bulgaria! Incredible!) but I haven't been able
to solidify my plans (of course, the ones in Bucarest will be actually
closer... but I have fewer friends to visit, there).

Greetings:
Kalina
--
Each day comes bearing its own gifts. Untie the ribbons. (Ruth Ann Schabacker)