[LMB] re Eccleston joins The Dark side OT:

Raye Johnsen raye_j at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 20 01:39:11 GMT 2007

--- Harimad <harimad2001 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> >Jerrie posted:
> > http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?id=40173
>
> Grumph.  While the piercing and tattoos are an issue
> of time (ie,
> this generation instead of the early 70's), a
> sibling who questions
> the father's authority has no place in a "Dark is
> Rising" book.  I
> wonder how else they're going to ruin it.
>
> Grumph, I say.

You and the rest of us in the tDiR fandom.  I'm
seriously thinking of posting a poll on our lj
(thedarkisrising) asking for votes on exactly how
irredeemable it's going to be.

Raye

raye_j at yahoo.com
livejournal: http://windtear.livejournal.com
http://www.thejohnsens.com/index.html

"It 'went away'?  'I dwell in darkness without you'
and it WENT AWAY?"
  -- Sorcha, 'Willow'