[LMB] OT: a question for Liaden fans

Scott Raun sraun at fireopal.org
Tue Feb 20 02:22:38 GMT 2007

On Mon, Feb 19, 2007 at 11:37:15PM -0000, Michael R N Dolbear wrote:
> To keep up you might care to subscribe to the Liadenuniversenews mailing
> list
> (maybe 4 emails a year)

I believe their target is one/month - rarely there are two.

> There is also the Liad discussion list
> (low volume, but more about what the authors are doing than about the
> books)

That's true.  Volume runs 10/week at the slow times, 20/day at the
very busiest.  Slow is _much_ more comman than busy!  For the last six
months of 2007:

Month   Approx Messages per day
July            4
August          3
Sept            1
October         7
November        5
December        8

(Yes, that is my domain - I'm the list admin, sharing duties with
Sharon.)

--
Scott Raun
sraun at fireopal.org