[LMB] upon rereading TSK:B, pt 5

CatMtn at aol.com CatMtn at aol.com
Tue Feb 20 04:57:13 GMT 2007

In a message dated 2/19/2007 9:24:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
harimad2001 at yahoo.com writes:

Can a  farmer's death prime a sharing knife?  Does it have to be a
voluntary  sharing of death?  Does it have to be a human death?
(Although if it  need be voluntary than it must be a human death.)

The latter two  questions me being technical, the first is a serious
question.  Those  who've read TSK:L - put your hands down. ;-P  I
don't want any plot  points spoiled.

- Harimad

M:

What puzzles me is why the original death that produced the bones for the
knives doesn't prime them.

Mary