[LMB] upon rereading TSK:B, pt 5

Jacki Knight jacki at knightech.com.au
Tue Feb 20 11:13:45 GMT 2007

On 20/02/2007, at 3:57 PM, CatMtn at aol.com wrote:
> M:
>
> What puzzles me is why the original death that produced the bones for
> the
> knives doesn't prime them.
>
> Mary

Could it be that it's not a knife at that point in time?

The 'makers' have to 'make' the knives from the bones. _Then_ they are
primed. I'm guessing the rituals involved in 'making' the knives has a
lot to do with it. Dag made several references to the fact that he
wasn't a 'maker'. ISTM it would require special talents, etc.

Jacki in Canberra - waiting (impatiently) for the ARC which is supposed
to be here tomorrow