[LMB] OT: Tanya Huff's Blood Ties

B. Ross Ashley redlion at sff.net
Tue Feb 27 21:49:53 GMT 2007

On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 21:35:21 -0500, Jerrie "Marty L. Adkins"
<adkinslawfirm at mindspring.com> wrote:

 > Based on Tanya Huff's Blood books, the show premieres
 > on Lifetime at 9 p.m. [EST] on Sunday, March 11
 > [time-change day].  There's a trailer here:
 > http://www.lifetimetv.com/shows/bloodties/bloodties.php

 > Tanya is very excited & enthusiastic about the production &
 > cast.  [In fact, she has a cameo in one episode as a hooker
 > being cuffed in the background of the police station set.]

 > The show comes to Canada in September.  Negotiations with
 > stations in Australia & the UK are ongoing.

Oh, yeah, Tanya's been bouncing about this for about a year now. It's
lovely to see one's friends doing well, really it is!

(Speaking of which, another friend has landed on the Nebula final ballot
in the short-story category ... keep an eye on Karina Sumner-Smith,
people, she's for real.)

--
B. Ross Ashley
http://brashley46.livejournal.com