FIC: was Re: [LMB] Re: Slash (was OT) now Bujold Romance/Slash Meta

Rachel Ganz rachel at compromise.fsnet.co.uk
Thu Jan 4 21:12:59 GMT 2007

 > On 1/3/07, Azalais Aranxta <tiamat at tsoft.com> wrote:
 <snip lots and lots of interesting stuff>

I just wanted to thank you for posting your alternative views of Potterdom. I've talked them over with my 10-year-old daughter (a die-hard Rowling fan) and had really interesting conversations as a result. Since I'd pretty much written off the books as derivative but effectively-plot driven tosh, it was excellent to be given a reason to think properly about them.

So many thanks for your lateral vision, and all the other things that make me think twice.

Rachel

Brevity, clarity and cups of tea