[LMB] Re: OT: twinkle, twinkle, twinkle, twinkle, twinkle, twBAM

The Sundance Kid bobug at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 9 13:33:36 GMT 2007

"Tzivia Adler" <tadler at yeshivanet.com> wrote: *major snippage*
over the weekend i heard, on the classical radio station, the song
twinkle twinkle little star AKA the abc song.  then the song went into
variations and got more and more complex.  very lovely. *snip*
so: does anyone know who wrote the variations, and if i listen to the
whole thing will i get the whole thing re-playing in my head instead of
two lines repeateing?

If it was on NPR, they do a song list by broadcast / time on npr.org.
Sometimes, it takes them awhile to update the list, but they're fairly
good about it. I've found some really nice music trolling their
archives, looking for one thing in particular.

-Heather