[LMB] Bujold book reference in mystery novel

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Wed Jan 24 04:56:59 GMT 2007

Veering OT:

I mentioned:

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007, sekhmet wrote:
> At one time she was writing them. I've got two
> somewhere on my shelves. Not bad, but I think her
> terrestrial mysteries are better.

She wrote three SF in total, and none recently. I agree that her mysteries
are better (I'm near the end of her latest right now).

--
Alayne McGregor
alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca

"Anyone with a sense of decency or rational intelligence is being positioned as a lefty by the
extreme right... I believe in the tenets of democracy and when they get pushed, compromised or
attempted to be snuffed, it pisses me off." -- Robert Redford