[LMB] OT: Sarah Monette's Melusine

Azalais Aranxta tiamat at tsoft.com
Thu Jan 25 19:56:34 GMT 2007

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007, Elizabeth Holden wrote:

> --- Alex Kwan <litalex at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > What I don't get is why everyone seems to like
> > Mildmay better than  Felix.
>
> Really! I liked Midlmay much more.  Mind you, I've
> only read the first book - i.e., the first half of the
> story.
>
> I found Felix way too passive and confused.

So did I, but I'm wondering if maybe something doesn't happen in
the second book (which is in queue) that we don't know about yet.
Felix's passivity often infuriated me.  I know he's an uke but
PLEASE.  Sarah's a great writer, but she did occasionally make me
want to slap some sense into Felix.

~malfoy :)