[LMB] Broken Bones?

CatMtn at aol.com CatMtn at aol.com
Thu Mar 1 00:58:57 GMT 2007

In a message dated 2/28/2007 2:59:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
mcarey at starklibrary.org writes:

I wonder  whether the age of the break matters?  Certainly, one wouldn't
make a  knife out of a bone that had just been broken in battle, but I
don't see  any reason that a bone broken in childhood, and healed
properly, couldn't  be used when the donor dies in adulthood.

Mary Piero  Carey

M:

I believe that healed bone is as strong as unbroken bone eventually, so it
should work.  It might not look the same, but should work as well.

Mary
http://www.aol.com.