[LMB] where are they? (rant about the absense of Bujold books in Oz)

Lucy Chubb lucy at chubb.wattle.id.au
Thu Mar 1 01:29:00 GMT 2007

<rant on>

It always amazes me when I go shopping for books (in Australia) to find
that the science fiction/fantasy section is _entirely free_ of Bujold books.
Not a single solitary one did I find on my shopping expedition yesterday.
I'm not talking about about a minor bookshop here -- this was one of the
big ones! There were rows of shelves with thousands of books and hundreds
(if not more) of authors... and not a _single_ Bujold! How can such a well
recognized (everywhere else) and multi-award winning author be so thoroughly
absent from the shelves of Australian mainstream bookshops? It's bizarre.

<rant off>

LucyC