[LMB] OT: Body Language

Katrina Allis k.m.allis at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 07:30:09 GMT 2007

Hi all,

Some time ago, in the last year or so, someone posted a copy of an essay on
the differences between behaviour of people at a science fiction and fantasy
convention and people in normal society.  I read the essay, thoroughly
enjoyed it, discussed it with other people and want to pass it onto some
other people to read as well.

Only I can't find it anymore.  I'm fairly sure it was posted in list, but
searching my gmail account hasn't come up with anything, since I evidently
forgot to star it and I don't have time to read a year's worth of mail
looking for one essay.

Does someone here still have a copy they can email me offlist?

I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Katrina

--
I have CDO.  It's like Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, only in alphabetical
order as it should be.

Prayer, he suspected as he hoisted himself up and turned for the door, was
putting one foot in front of the other.  Moving all the same.
Lois McMaster Bujold, _Curse of Chalion_