[LMB] Re: OT: Body Language

Katrina Allis k.m.allis at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 08:02:32 GMT 2007

On 01/03/07, Katrina Allis <k.m.allis at gmail.com> wrote:

> Only I can't find it anymore.  I'm fairly sure it was posted in list, but
> searching my gmail account hasn't come up with anything, since I evidently
> forgot to star it and I don't have time to read a year's worth of mail
> looking for one essay.

Er.  I found it.

I wasn't using the right search term.

Sorry.
--
I have CDO.  It's like Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, only in alphabetical
order as it should be.

Prayer, he suspected as he hoisted himself up and turned for the door, was
putting one foot in front of the other.  Moving all the same.
Lois McMaster Bujold, _Curse of Chalion_