[LMB] (news) Blackstone note -- Memory, HH

Lois McMaster Bujold lbujold at myinfmail.com
Thu Mar 1 18:32:09 GMT 2007

Ah ha --

    I am pleased to note that Blackstone Audio now has _Memory_ and _The
Hallowed Hunt_ up on their website, although the entry for HH seems
still to be under construction, somewhat.

http://www.blackstoneaudio.com/author.cfm?ID=Lois%20McMaster%20Bujold

    Toward the bottom of the page.

    The MP3 prices aren't too out of line, and I see _Memory_ has a
digital download already advertised, which is usually through Audible.
But a quick check of my page on Audible's website doesn't show it up
there yet -- there is usually a delay between Blackstone and Audible,
I've noticed in the past, so presumably the new entries will be along in
due course.

    Ta, L.