[LMB] Audible?

CatMtn at aol.com CatMtn at aol.com
Fri Mar 2 15:19:26 GMT 2007

I've been very impressed with their service.  It's possible to store  all
your library on your computer, and from there to a flash drive or  disks.  If a
download is lost or damaged in any way, it can  be dowloaded again from your
library online.  They have a good selection,  and will probably have most of the
LMB books eventually.  I'm delighted to  hear that they are _finally_ getting
to some of the books not already recorded  by The Reader's Chair, too.

Mary
http://www.aol.com.